2 medium size eggplants sliced
Vegetable oil spray
2 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper to taste
pinch of chili powder
mixed herbs to garnish
1. Take a large bowl and mix salt, chili powder, pepper and oil together.
2. Now brush them to both sides of the eggplants and grill on medium heat on a skillet or gas grill for about 5-8 minutes.
3. Flip it to the other side and grill for another 5-8 minutes on medium heat.
4. If you see the eggplants getting too dry just spray some oil on both sides and grill for few minutes with the lid on.
3. Garnish with herbs of your choice and have it as a side dish or appetizer and Enjoy!!!